GOŠA Holding Company originates from „Jasenica ad“, Serbian- French joint stock company founded in 1923.
Due to constant development during decades a need for erection of products worldwide derived.
After WW II, “Jasenica ad” changes name in “Goša”.
In 1945 after bombing, GOŠA saved from Sava river over 2 000 tons of steel structure, and endeavour itself is considered a beginning of Goša Montaža. In time, vast program was won, overgrowing original founding purpose.
1963 Transformation of company was made, where one of four sectors was called “Mostogradnja”
1973 Organization named Goša Montaža derived.
1977 for erection of Mratinje Bridge on Piva River, Goša Montaža won EUROPEAN CONVENTION FOR STRUCTURAL STEELWORK award, and this project was considered as most impressive in Europe that year.