Accounting Manager Job Responsibilities:
Establishes financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information; managing staff.
Accounting Manager Job Duties:
• Accomplishes accounting human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
• Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
• Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
• Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
• Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Accounting Manager Skills and Qualifications:
• Bechelor - Master degree in accounting, business, finance, or a related field
• 5-7 years of experience in finance
• advanced knowledge in accounting, tax regulative and finance
• excellent leadership skills
• management experience
• integrity and honesty
• exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal (excellent knowledge of English language)
• thorough understanding of business principles and practices
• superior attention to detail
• organisational skills, planning skills, problem-solving skills, research skills, analytical skills, critical thinking skills, computer skills (MS office) , multi-tasking skills
Goša Montaža posluje kroz integrisani sistem menadžmenta koji je sačinjen od Sistema upravljanja kvalitetom prema standardu ISO 9001, Sistema upravljanja zaštite životne sredine prema standardu ISO 14001 i Sistema upravljanja bezbednošću i zdravlja na radu prema standardu ISO 45001.
Kompletan proces od projektovanja do montaže usklađen je sa normama EN 1090-2, a zavarivački radovi sa normama EN ISO 3834-2.
Knićaninova 3, Beograd, Srbija
Sedište: +381 11 303.58.33
Uprava: +381 26 317.126