Accounting Manager Job Responsibilities:
Establishes financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information; managing staff.
Accounting Manager Job Duties:
• Accomplishes accounting human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
• Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
• Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
• Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
• Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Accounting Manager Skills and Qualifications:
• Bechelor - Master degree in accounting, business, finance, or a related field
• 5-7 years of experience in finance
• advanced knowledge in accounting, tax regulative and finance
• excellent leadership skills
• management experience
• integrity and honesty
• exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal (excellent knowledge of English language)
• thorough understanding of business principles and practices
• superior attention to detail
• organisational skills, planning skills, problem-solving skills, research skills, analytical skills, critical thinking skills, computer skills (MS office) , multi-tasking skills
Goša Montaža operates through an Integrated Management System consisting of ISO 9001 Quality Management System, ISO 14001 Environmental Management System and ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
The complete process from design to erection is in accordance with EN 1090-2, and welding works are according to EN ISO 3834-2.
Knićaninova 3, Belgrade, Serbia
Head office: +381 11 303.58.33
Management: +381 26 317.126