Goša Montaža has production facilities completely equipped to operate as independent units, each with technologically rounded production process that covers the area of 14.000 m2.
Goša Montaža continuously invests in its production facilities following the achievements of the most advanced steel processing technologies. Production facilities are equipped with the following:
- Front lathe Niles DP-2, maximal working diameter 2m, max maximal working length 5,5m
- Hypertherm high focus plasma in True Hole technology for cutting sheets, pipes and box profiles TYPE BPL-H 3012CNC
- CNC machine for drilling and cutting profiles up to HEB 1200, FICEP DB1203 CNC dimensions
- Semi-automatic saw for cutting up to a diameter of 500mm
- Mobile horizontal drill for drilling diameters 200-600mm
- The world’s most modern welding machine Kemppi X8
- Steel grit blasting and painting chamber, chamber dimensions 20x7x5m, painting chamber with all PLC controlled microclimatic conditions for drying paint
We are specialized in pressure equipment production in accordance with the European PE directive.